Though my teacher ‘d never leave a chance to rag me for making it to my senses that how dumb I was, she was damn sexy and her expressions added every bit to it. Now u have surely a good reason to feel jealous as u wont ever hav such a bomb teacher for a subject like maths atleast..keep feeling jealous !!!
Just to prove me obtuse one day she asks me to explain some of simple laws of mathematics learnt so far. Like-
My frustrated answer sheet was like this- *[adding corrct answers in bracket]
1. Transitive law- Sahil loves Lavina but Lavina loves Vishal..So Sahil is a transitively gay and should give up on her. Come on Lavina. ( Sahil and Lavina my then classmates)
*[Transitive law- If A bears a relation to B and B bears the same relation to C. Then A bears it to C]
2. Associative law- Mam ! U staying with ur hubby n me looking for u is xactly equivalent to u staying with me and ur hubby looking for u.
*[Associative law- (a+b) + c = a + (b+c)]
3. Identity law- i know m intelligent n will remain intelligent even if u keep awarding me zero..
‘ukhad lo jo ukhad na hai’
*[identity law- a + 0 = a ]
4. CPCTC- This rule states that ‘Critical Parts of Cuties Tend to Charm’
*[CPCTC- Given two congruent triangles- corresponding parts of congruent triangles are congruent]
5. Mathematical Induction- The rule proves - all girls love vishal
Take for n=1, Lavina loves Vishal.( ask her she will tell u)
Lets assume n girls love vishal
Testing case for n+1
n girls love vishal ( assumed)
lavina is next one girl..
*[Mathematical Induction –
test the case for n=1
assume for n= n to be true
check for n= n+1
marks u award me at sheet= 1 + marks u decide to award me
marks u decide to award me = 1 + marks u award me at sheet
loop ends when u reach MM
I still wonder y she offered me zero evn after that.. :)
P.S. The post is just humour intended and writer is not supposed to claim authenticity of incident.