Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prying is our birth right!!!

Prying is something v humans are so obsessed with n so deeply imbibed in our psyches that v cant part with it; no matter how hard we try...more often than not, it turns so ecstatic for some people that puttin a limit to it is d last thing in their mind...nooo u don have to poke ur lil heads or google ways to meddle into ur frens affairs..juss let ur instincts free to put u right there n discover that nosey parker human gene of urs working wonders…

As our comfort zone is so much entangled with everybody else like the universal soul running in all matter… u hav surely justified reasons for presenting me with those questions like Do u have a girlfriend? If yes, who she is? Our relationship history ?? and to my dumb surprise, if its @ll timepass or senti senti??…afterall its u whoz to bother all ma wedding arrangements…haina!! and ifffff I say no .., my god, m literally doomed…I hav to face those inquisitive eyes and that befuddled face and that satirical smile..and not to forget those constant regular reminders for updations on the issue..okkkk I do understand that ur concern for me makes u much uncomfortable over my singleship status even more than I am ..Buttt it really gets on my nerves..i mean no matter who u r…mera bicchhda bachpan ka dost jo aj hi mujhe orkut pr mil gya...mera coll ka friend..mere mohalley ka chaddi yar…mera cousin…a newly made friend...whosoever ...dis is something I cant elude for sure...

No wonder... there are other manisfestations or avtars also of this basic human need...Just days back I discovered my ankle fractured in a road accident...packing me with plaster n all to bed for weeks....believe me, nothing can make u feel lighter n better but ur friends concern and their warm wishes..well questions of hows and whats are pretty obvious n welcum... bt simple resuming answers wont humour their whims...u are to scratch the last nerve in ur mind to come out with all the minute details of ur adventure.. d exact location, ur clash angle, instantenous velocities, ur helmet status, the purpose u were out with your bike...better if u can enact the whole scene, with one of ur frens bending into a bike..the other into the person u clashed with.., aftrall they they need to understand ur pain in a bettr way..haina...thank god none of my frens was currently into +1 mechanics or I’d be answering-- if collision was head on ..if the momemtum was conserved...trajectory I followed after bang to keep our centre of mass in accordance with Newton..and so on...

Achha toh u believe that every coin has two sides...or ...wo wala k every cloud has a silver lining..hmm so must b wondering 4 its gud effects....okkk...dis is d most nutritious..cheapest and tasty food for d otherwise starving media...after all v want complete record around d clock b it Bachchan's family..d moment they walk, d moment they talk, d moment they attend to the CALL OF NATURE... or b it d Talwars...where d entire nation was troopin in with their detective cells workin at their best..so was d rakhi 's drama exploiting our senses...and wait their comes a more decent way to serve this basic need of ours in form of bigboss season 3...

I think v need to give some break to our overworked nosey parker cells...haina???

krazy idiot

2 comments:

Salil said...

thank god i didn ask u any of above questions regarding ur accident .....bach gya ...nhi to meri bhi li jaati .....:)

vishal jindal said...

lol..keep visiting bro!!